- Final preparation for launching the Curriculum Alignment Tool to support curriculum review on campus.
- Started logging and working with the interview footage from the Reclaim Hackathon interviews. Lots of work left, but it's started.
- Had my mid-year review. Huh. I might actually be good at this stuff after all. Having a blast, for sure.
- Patrick Finn appeared in the latest episode of the UofC's Peer Review podcast
- John Gruber on Paul Ford on why HTML5's official status is important to humans.
- Fitness tracking data being used in court. A Calgary lawyer is using data from Fitbit to try to show that his client was actually injured. How long before this stuff gets used badly? Insurance companies using it to downgrade customers or refuse payment. etc…
- Debugging slow MySQL servers: check for fragmentation, run MySQLTuner.pl
- McMaster's Learning Portfolio project sounds interesting.
- returned from Fredericksburg on Monday. Car, train, train, plane, (de-icing), plane, car, home. Whew.
- hoping to get out to Nakisha on the weekend for the first ski day, if it's not -5000ËšC or anything crazy like that…