A quick post, as I’m holed up in Orlando with the family, currently in between InfoComm 2015 and D2L Fusion 2015 conferences. I’m here for 10 days, rather than commuting back to Calgary and then returning after the weekend. It’s apparently a bit of a heat wave. Awesome. 100˚F and 200% humidity. And crowds. But, this isn’t a bad office view:
- Audrey Watters – ‘Ed-Tech’: Not an Etymology
- Michael Feldstein – The EDUCAUSE NGDLE and an API of One’s Own
- David Hedley – Highlights of Convocation Week 2015
- Mike Caulfield – LEGOs
- Jon K. – Why Are Systems Administrators for the LMS Such Dicks?
- Campus Technology – Updated D2L Analytics Suite Captures Data From Apps, Content Publishers, LMSes and More
- TE Edwards – 3D Systems Now Offers iSense 3D Scanner for iPhone 6
- Andrea Kingwell – Peer Review Episode 39: Teaching and learning with Leslie Reid
- John Gruber – DuckDuckGo Search Growth
- EDUCAUSE ELI Whitepaper: The next generation digital learning environment
Taking advantage of the break between conferences to do touristy Disney-type-things with the family.