I've just updated our Teaching Resources database to use a copy of the lightweight asset management system I built for the Pachyderm project.
Previously, the TR database had been developed as a WebObjects application, connecting to an XStreamDB XML database. That performed really well, and made for nice reliable queries, but meant an editing interface was more difficult to develop.
Now that it's just a simple MySQL database, and a simple PHP script running the queries and interface, it's easy to manage, and performs quite well.
There are currently 622 teaching resources (books, websites, documents), in 28 different teaching-related topics. It is a collection of links, gathered by ourselves and the VP Academic's office from relevant sources around the internet.